World’s Biggest Hips

Some people like women with bigger hips or the, so called – hourglass body figure. But we think that even they don’t have in mind the hips this size.
Meet Mikel Ruffinelli, a 39-year-old woman from Los Angeles, California, the owner of the world’s biggest hips, measuring a whopping 8 feet (2.44 meters) around. She weights 420 pounds (190 kg) and her figure doesn’t make it easy to buy new clothes or do everyday tasks, but she has no plans to slim down anytime soon.
 worlds biggest hips
“I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,” she says. “I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure. In the past, I was self-conscious about my hips and tried milkshake diets, but they didn’t work. As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I’m not afraid to show it off.” 
mikel ruffinelli biggest hips in the world
Previous
Next Post »
Copy to clipboard